$89.95 inc GST
or 4 payments of $22.49 with Afterpay
Availability: In stock
Diffuse essential oils through out your home and work, and enjoy the wide benefits gained from aromatherapy, while also purifying the air you breathe. With advanced cool mist technology, Lively Living diffusers allow you to disperse your favourite essential oils through the room safely, and without heat.Our cool mist technology also produces healthy negative ions to remove dust, germs and bacteria which float unseen in the air, to assist with breathing, improving sleep, enhancing wellbeing and air quality.
Our changing light options allow you to choose your mood, or set to your favourite shade and enjoy the benefits of colour therapy, or completely switch off if preferred.
Which ever Lively Living diffuser design you choose, you can have confidence knowing that it has been manufactured by the world leaders and inventors of ultrasonic technology, will be a worth while addition to your home, and benefit your wellbeing.
- 5 in 1 multifunctions
- Operates up to 6 hours continuous mist mode
- Operates up to 10 hours intermittent mist mode
- 130ml Water Capacity
- Uses Ultrasonic Cool Mist technology
- No heat source used
- Auto switch off on low water level
- Can operate with no light, ideal for sleeping
- Product size 13.5 x 18 cm
- Mist dispersion covers 20-25 sq/m
- Voltage 24V, power 12W, operates 2.4 million Htz/sec
- Colour changing light, which may also be set or switched off
- Unique 3D glass outer cover
- Matte White Base
Innovative & stylish the Aroma-Aquila cool-mist diffuser features a magnificent 3D glass cover. The Aroma-Aquila and it’s 3D lighting effect is inspired by the ‘Aquila’ constellation of stars located along the Milky Way.
When illuminated by the colour changing lights, the Aroma-Aquila transforms into a beautiful, mesmerizing night light feature. The changing lights can be set to flow through the different colours, set to a specific colour, or completely switched off if preferred.
The 3D lighting effect is most apparent when the surrounding lights are dimmed.