Blend Comparison Card
$1.00 inc GST
or 4 payments of $0.25 with Afterpay
Availability: In stock
Includes the new oils introduced in the Modern Essentials, 9th Edition!
Perfect for handouts in classes, gifts for prospective customers, and door prizes at trade shows.
Printed on sturdy card stock paper with UV coating to protect from water and oils.
You may also like…
Modern Essentials Ninth Edition$40.00 inc GST
** This is the 2017 Release **
This unique guide can help you discover how essential oils can benefit your health and well being – naturally.
You will find detailed descriptions of over 50 common essential oils, including 4 new essential oils to this edition. There is more than 100 references to published research studies supporting the therapeutic use of essential oils and detailed information on chemistry, testing, extraction, research and more.
Availability: In stock
Modern Essentials Handbook$30.00 inc GST
This go-to handbook is a complement to the Modern Essentials: The Complete Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils. It covers all the basics on essential oil use in an easy-to-use, approachable format perfect to give any new oil user. The smaller size also makes this portable reference perfect to carry with you anywhere. Perfect for new users just learning about essential oils as well as experienced users who are looking for a condensed and simplified reference for themselves or to give out to new enrollees.
- Beautifully designed, easy-to-use introductory section with charts, graphs, and colourful images helps users quickly and easily learn what essential oils are, where they come from, how they can be used safely and effectively, and what tools and accessories are needed.
- “Essential Essentials” oil highlight pages feature additional information and images for the most popular oils and blends (helping new oil users know which oils and blends they should acquire to get started).
- Convenient size makes it easy to slip this book in a purse, bag, backpack, suitcase, or car.
- Note pages in the back of the book provide prompts and suggestions for users to keep notes on favourite oils and recipes handy.
- Complete usage guide outlines how to safely and effectively use pure, therapeutic grade oils for hundreds of health conditions—physical, mental, and emotional.
- Beautiful textured cover features light-catching, oil drop highlights.
- Includes information about new Blue Tansy, Copaiba, and Siberian Fir essential oils.
Out of stock