doTERRA® Cedarwood 15ml
$30.00 inc GST
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Afterpay
Availability: In stock
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of spiritual and emotional well being. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the soul and body.
- Relaxing and grounding aroma.
- Helps keep skin looking healthy.
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturiser to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to freshen the smell.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.