doTERRA® Fennel 15ml
$28.65 inc GST
or 4 payments of $7.16 with Afterpay
Availability: In stock
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste. Put a drop in water or tea and drink for a sweet flavour instead of indulging in sweets.
- Provides a sweet, licorice-honey aroma and taste.
- Provides a fragrant and soothing aroma.
- Massage into skin diluted in fractionated coconut oil to promote feelings of relaxation.
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavour.
- Instead of indulging in sweets, put a drop in water or tea and drink as a substitute.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120ml of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children.