Himalayan Pink Salts (COURSE)
$4.00 – $18.50 inc GST
Our Himalayan Pink Salts are sourced from a secluded region in the Himalayas and is packed with concentrated Minerals and Trace Elements.
It is a natural salt and is free from environmental pollutants, with no additives, colourants, flavouring or flow agents. It is non-GMO and fumigation-free. It contains 84 trace elements and minerals that occur naturally in the earth.
What can Himalayan Pink Salts be used for?
- Bath Soak
- Bath/Shower Body Scrub
Country of Origin: Pakistan
** While this is a food grade product, we have not registered as a Food Grade company **
You may also like…
Citric Acid$4.00 – $18.00 inc GST
The highest concentration of naturally occurring citric acid is found in lemons & limes, but is also present in other citrus fruits and strawberries. It is described as a weak organic acid and is a natural preservative found in living cells, both animal and plant.
Our citric acid is Food Grade and USP (United States Pharmacopeia) and BP (British Pharamacopoeis or Pharmaceutical) Grade, so you can be assured it is of high quality.
What can Citric Acid be used for?
- Bath Bombs
- Cosmetic Formulations
- Improves cleaning – Bathroom and Kitchen, as well as the windows in your house
- Clothes softener
Country of Origin: China
Washing Soda$3.50 – $15.50 inc GST
Also known as Sodium Carbonate.
Washing Soda is a key component of laundry soaps and other household cleaning products. It easily removes dirt and tough greasy stains from clothes, utensils, floors and other surfaces.
What is Washing Soda used for?
- Key component in washing powders
- Key component is dishwashing powders
- Great for removing burnt-on grease from pans and dishes
- Great for cleaning chopping boards, mops and dishcloths
- Great for cleaning windows, mirrors and tiles (mild solution)
- Cuts through soap scum and lime scale in the bathroom
- It acts as a fungicide that can kill mould and mildew in damp areas of the house.
- In the garden you can use it to target green fly, mildew and black spot.
Although this is a natural product, you need to use it correctly as it has very high alkalinity and can be an irritant to sensitive skin. So please –
- Wear rubber gloves when using it if you have sensitive skin
- Consider wearing glasses to protect your eyes
- Do not inhale or consume this product
**IMPORTANT: Don’t use Washing Soda on aluminium, fibreglass or polished/waxed/varnished surfaces as it reacts with these. **
Country of Origin: USA
Borax$4.00 – $18.00 inc GST
Natural Borax is an authentic pure Natural Borax harvested from ancient deep Mediterranean deposits, free of fragrances, and other additional chemicals. Our Borax is not tested on animals.
What can Borax be used for?
- Soften and freshen laundry
- All purpose cleaner
- Toilet cleaner
- Inhibit mould growth
- Unclog drains
- Bath/Foot soak
Country of Origin: Turkey