$3.50 – $15.50 inc GST
Also known as Sodium Carbonate.
Washing Soda is a key component of laundry soaps and other household cleaning products. It easily removes dirt and tough greasy stains from clothes, utensils, floors and other surfaces.
What is Washing Soda used for?
- Key component in washing powders
- Key component is dishwashing powders
- Great for removing burnt-on grease from pans and dishes
- Great for cleaning chopping boards, mops and dishcloths
- Great for cleaning windows, mirrors and tiles (mild solution)
- Cuts through soap scum and lime scale in the bathroom
- It acts as a fungicide that can kill mould and mildew in damp areas of the house.
- In the garden you can use it to target green fly, mildew and black spot.
Although this is a natural product, you need to use it correctly as it has very high alkalinity and can be an irritant to sensitive skin. So please –
- Wear rubber gloves when using it if you have sensitive skin
- Consider wearing glasses to protect your eyes
- Do not inhale or consume this product
**IMPORTANT: Don’t use Washing Soda on aluminium, fibreglass or polished/waxed/varnished surfaces as it reacts with these. **
Country of Origin: USA
You may also like…
Borax$4.00 – $18.00 inc GST
Natural Borax is an authentic pure Natural Borax harvested from ancient deep Mediterranean deposits, free of fragrances, and other additional chemicals. Our Borax is not tested on animals.
What can Borax be used for?
- Soften and freshen laundry
- All purpose cleaner
- Toilet cleaner
- Inhibit mould growth
- Unclog drains
- Bath/Foot soak
Country of Origin: Turkey
Coconut Soap$5.00 – $33.00 inc GST
The Coconuts are from an Organic and Sustainable source, and production in the purest form made simply with Organic Coconut Oil, Lye and Water. No fragrance, no added enzymes, no phosphates, fillers, acids and no sodium lauryl. Coconut oil has natural soothing properties, and is ideal for the most sensitive skin as it does not contain anything to irritate the skin, nor cause allergies, nor aggravate existing allergies such as dermatitis and eczema.
It is completely biodegradable, eco friendly, and dissolves so easily even in just warm water, making it the ideal choice for cleansing, laundry and hand washing.
What can Coconut Soap be used for?
- Washing Powder
- All Purpose Cleaner (dissolve in water)
- Glass Cleaner (dissolve in water)
**PLEASE NOTE: We can take no responsibility for functionality of customers washing machines. This soap dissolves when mixed with warm water and each customer needs to see if this product is suited to their machine. Appropriate timely cleaning of machines must be undertaken to remove excess soap residue.**
**IMPORTANT: It is advisable to wash with commercial detergents every 10th wash as modern washing machines require the detergents in commercial cleaners to remove any soap residue.**
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Epsom Salt$3.50 – $16.00 inc GST
100% Natural Epsom Salt.
Also known as Magnesium Sulfate.
Our Epsom Salts are a food grade salt which provides assurance that the production process and the end product are of the highest standard.
What is Epsom Salt used for?
Epsom salts can be used as bath salts, foot soak, face scrubs, hair volumiser, splinter removal and lots of other uses. When Epsom salts is absorbed through the skin, such as in a bath soak, it draws toxins from the body, sedates the nervous system, reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, is a natural emollient, exfoliator and much more.
Country of Origin: Germany