$3.50 – $15.50 inc GST
Also known as Sodium Carbonate.
Washing Soda is a key component of laundry soaps and other household cleaning products. It easily removes dirt and tough greasy stains from clothes, utensils, floors and other surfaces.
What is Washing Soda used for?
- Key component in washing powders
- Key component is dishwashing powders
- Great for removing burnt-on grease from pans and dishes
- Great for cleaning chopping boards, mops and dishcloths
- Great for cleaning windows, mirrors and tiles (mild solution)
- Cuts through soap scum and lime scale in the bathroom
- It acts as a fungicide that can kill mould and mildew in damp areas of the house.
- In the garden you can use it to target green fly, mildew and black spot.
Although this is a natural product, you need to use it correctly as it has very high alkalinity and can be an irritant to sensitive skin. So please –
- Wear rubber gloves when using it if you have sensitive skin
- Consider wearing glasses to protect your eyes
- Do not inhale or consume this product
**IMPORTANT: Don’t use Washing Soda on aluminium, fibreglass or polished/waxed/varnished surfaces as it reacts with these. **
Country of Origin: USA