We are passionate about using pure essential oils and natural products in our cooking, and in our cleaning/beauty products around our home. We would love to share with you our recipes for making and creating natural, wholesome food for your whole family to enjoy. Also creating natural DIY cleaning and body product recipes for you to create in your own home.
Gummi Bear - Orange Flavour
- 1/2 cup orange juice (preservative free)
- 2 tbsp natural gelatin (I use Nutra Organics Natural Gelatin)
- 10 drops wild orange
- 3 gummi bear moulds
Heat orange juice in a small sauce pan over medium heat (do not let it boil)
2. While you are heating the juice - place gummi bear moulds on top of baking paper (gives you better coverage when carrying to the fridge)
3. Place 1 tbsp of gelatin in the orange juice and whisk to dissolve it, then add remaining gelatin and whisk to dissolve. Once dissolved, remove from heat.
4. Add 10 drops of wild orange essential oil (dōTERRA) and mix all together.
5. Use a syringe to fill the gummi bear moulds with liquid.
6. Then place in fridge for approx. 10 min.
I keep my gummi bears in the fridge to ensure they last longer (not that they last that long with two kids around).
If you have a sweet tooth you can add 1 tbsp of sugar at step 3.
Lime & Date Bliss Balls
- 1/2 cup medjool dates **
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 6 drops lime oil
- 3 tbls shredded coconut
- desiccated coconut
Process dates and almond meal together in food processor/thermomix. Mix until combined.
2. Mix in lime oil and shredded coconut until combined.
3. Roll into balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
Keep in refrigerator.
** If you don't have medjool dates at home I use normal dates, however, soak them in warm water for around 1/2 an hour prior.